Dear Authors, in order to avoid the delay of the review of your submitted papers the following points should be considered carefully.
- Papers must be research based; author(s) must produce original academic contribution(s) in their papers. Papers based on doctoral dissertation, theses and independent research papers are welcomed.
- Papers that are taken from student dissertations will be co-authored with the supervisor, advisor and student. The supervisor will be the corresponding author.
- Academic-research based papers must have the following items: the abstract (100-150 words), introduction that includes explanation of the problem, theoretical debate and frameworks, methodology, research results, analysis or discussion, conclusion, acknowledgment and bibliography.
- Submitted articles should include edited extended abstract in English language and the following items: introduction, methodology, result and discussion, conclusion, key words.
- The journal welcomes theoretical papers exploring new ideas or critiquing and investigating established ideas by distinguishedauthors.
- The manuscript is not submitted to another journal or that it is not part of a book due for publication. Scientific conference articles accompanied with significant changes and new contents can be reviewed.
- Papers both in English and Persian language are accepted.
- In papers with more than one writer, writers should choose one author as a corresponding author. Otherwise, the first writer will be automatic chosen as the corresponding author.
- Articles should be written with Times New Roman font, in 20 pages and it should not exceed 9000 words, and they should be sent online.
- APA and Chicago style of citation are used in this journal. Thus, references in the article itself need in brackets the authors last name, year of publication and the pages used for instance: (Fox, 1995, 212-5), in the bibliography author’s last name followed by his first name, followed by the year of publication in bracket followed by the title of the book, followed by the place of publication and the publication itself, must be indicated for instance: Allen, Lindsay. (2005), the Persian Empire. London: British Museum Press.
- In adjusting tables, figures and pictures the following points should be followed.
- Table information should not be represented as picture and figure in the article. Numbers and titles of tables should be written on the tables and the title of maps, pictures and figures should be written under the table.
- Each column should have its title and unit of measurement. All of the columns numbers should have unit measure.
- Pictures and maps should be clear, and should have scale.
- DOI electronic resources should be cited in the end of article. For example, (doi: 10.1000/182).
- Received papers after the initial review will be placed in the peer review process and the final decision about acceptance or rejection by the editorial board will be issued.
- The journal reserves the rights to reject, publish and/or edit papers.
- The authors are responsible for accuracy and inaccuracy of the article contents.
The Iranian Journal of Public Policy is an Open Access journal, so publishing an article in the Journal requires publication fees, that will be billed to the submitting author following the submission and then manuscript acceptance of an article for publication. The fee to be paid following manuscript acceptance is: 2,000,000 IRR.